The goal of Enchanted Garden is to line up matching Symbols on the paylines. The default payline is located across the center of the reels and is labeled with the number 1. You can add or remove up to twenty paylines by clicking the up and down arrow on either side of Lines or clicking on the desired number directly. Each active payline becomes lit when active and dark when inactive.
- Click arrows near Lines to add or remove paylines.
- Click arrows near Bet to raise or lower your bet per payline.
- Click Spin.
- Click Auto Play to have the reels spin automatically based on conditions you set.
All Symbols pay Left to Right except scattered Gardens, which pay Any.
|Symbols||5 of a Kind||4 of a Kind||3 of a Kind||2 of a Kind|
- The Enchanted Garden Firefly Feature is triggered when a Garden appears on reel 1 with a Fairy Princess on reel 5 awarding 7 free games.
- During the free games feature some symbols have a background firefly symbol.
- Whenever 3 or more firefly symbols occur anywhere in a feature game each will award up to 3 extra free games.
- All prizes are tripled during free games.
- The feature can be retriggered.
- Free games are played at the lines and bet of the triggering game.
- Fairy Princess only appears on reels 2, 3, 4 and 5 and substitutes for all other symbols except scattered Gardens.
- The prize is doubled when one or more Fairy Princess substitute in a winning combination.
Pressing "Options" will bring up the menu where you can enter your Auto Play parameters. Pressing "Auto Play" will automatically play games according to the options you have selected. Pressing "Stop Auto" deactivates the automatic play option.
The Progressive Jackpot can be won at the conclusion of any game. The jackpot is triggered randomly and is added to all other wins.
- Wins on different lines are added.
- Scatter wins are added to line wines.
- Scatter wins are multiplied by bet per line.
- Line wins are multiplied by bet per line.
- Highest win only on each line.
- Maximum win per paid spin is 50,000 times bet per line.
- Switch to Real Money - When available in FUN mode, click Switch to Real Money to play with real money.
- Balance - The Balance is the amount of money available in your account. You can use your balance to place bets.
- Cashier - Click Cashier to deposit money, withdraw money, redeem coupons or review past transactions.
- Menu - Click Menu to open the menu and access Autoplay Options and Player Options.
- Autoplay Options - Click Autoplay to have the reels spin automatically based on conditions you set.
- Player Options - Click Player Options to turn full screen mode on and off, adjust the volume, turn dealer voices on and off when available, adjust card speed, and configure Autoplay options.
- Help - Click Help to open the help page for the game.
- Back - Click Back to close the game and return to the casino lobby.
These rules are believed to be an accurate representation of appropriate game play. They may or may not contain errors and/or omissions. We reserve the right to correct and/or change these rules at anytime with or without notice to the player. Malfunction voids all plays and pays.